In Adobe Illustrator I had my text finally fully edited I went onto MyScriptFont and downloaded a template which allowed me to place my text inside boxes to then be exported as a JPEG and uploaded onto MyScriptFont the first time I did this my text uploaded but only upper-case worked. My solution to this was to re-edit my text and try again I did this but had no luck. To show evidence my text only worked in upper case I created a page and showed this which I have annotated in my sketchbook.
In the end my problem was the template that was downloading it was showing properly but downloading the text had been misplaced when uploading it into Adobe Illustrator, I put the template into Photoshop and then copied it back into illustrator where the template worked I then placed my text again, saved it as a JPEG and uploaded it to MyScriptFont this then showed that my text had worked properly. This then lea me to doing my final piece in black and white and also in colour