In college we used a picture which we had taken and printed it off we then used Sellotape and used a ruler to scrape over the Sellotape so that there was no bubbles this also helped in making the picture begin to stick we carried on using the sellotape to completely cover them; overlapping each last piece we used and repeating the same process until the picture was completely covered, we then put the pictures into warm water until the paper was gone and the picture was stuck to the sellotape.
I took the photo and opened it into Adobe Photoshop where i began to experiment above shows me adding a star background into the picture and simply changing the opacity multiple times until I was happy Once I did this I cropped the photo giving me my first experiment complete.
I used Adobe Photoshop to experiment again I took a watercolour background which I found on Pinterest and pasted it into the photo changing the opacity until I was happy, I also copied Amy and pasted her again and moved the image to the right and changed the opacity so that it looked like she had been mirrored.
I liked this experiment as it was different and developed my understanding for how printing a picture of and doing something different with it can effect the way it is because some of the picture doesn’t have to be perfect because its a traditional technique. when the image was complete it also gave an overlapping,smooth look when it was finished. Even though I liked this experiment it was time consuming so wouldn’t be useful to do for a size of A3 as doing A4 would also take a lot of time to finish.