Collaborative Project

Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 22.13.20

I have recently began working on my collaborative project pages I decided I needed four pages for this to present outcomes and have a page for research and developments. I started this by using the marquee tool and creating a right angled triangle on the page and using the fill tool to fill it in  light blue. I then turned my guides on so that I could only place my work within the borders. This helped me have space around the outside and keep everything in line.

Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 22.15.05

I felt that it was important to do this so someone could see how I individually worked but how as a group everything came together. At first I wash’t sure how I wanted the layout of my page to be I used guides in order to make sure I had a border around my work. I added the images in but wasn’t happy with them even though this was going to get changed I added text using helvetica I added a title called Research. This wasn’t the beginning of the project I went back and changed it to Collaborative Project then adding another text box explained the task which we had to do. I followed this by adding a research and developments text box and another which explained the research we did to get to the development stages of our task in this I also mentioned how we have good communication which meant everyone knew what they where doing. I put this in there as when a university is reading my portfolio they will see this as an important skill to working collaboratively.

Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 14.45.15

Once I finished adding all of my work i used the selection tool to move work round and place them where I was happy. This is the final layout which I am happy to use for my portfolio as even though I think theres a lot of text I have left enough blank space so when looking at it theres still main focuses and looks clean.

Screen Shot 2015-12-30 at 21.35.35

To do my final three pages I already had the outcomes I just had to place them onto A3 documents. The A3 poster didn’t need to be changed I just had to change the resolution to 72dpi so that I could upload it online.

Screen Shot 2015-12-30 at 21.37.59

The billboard mostly fit on the page however left some white space by using the marquee tool I selected the white area and some of the image below. Once making sure my layer was rasterized I was able to fill and select content aware. This meant that the white area would fill with the image I had selected.

Screen Shot 2015-12-30 at 21.38.36

This was my final outcome for my billboard. I checked the resolution to make sure that it was at 72dpi for online publishing I saved this as a JPEG ready to upload to Behance

Screen Shot 2015-12-30 at 21.33.58

Opening the magazine front cover was slightly more tricky. I created a new document and set it to size A3 I then added my image into this and used the free transform tool so that I could fill the page. This left white space by using the marquee tool I could effectively change this. using the marquee tool and using fill and selecting content aware allowed me to make my image perfect

Screen Shot 2016-01-08 at 19.28.45.png

This was the outcome of my image. I checked the documents dpi to make sure it was ready to upload digitally I then saved this as a JPEG so I could upload it to Behance.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s