Developments

Screen Shot 2015-12-30 at 20.18.12

I began to start developments soon after I took my images. I decided to use Adobe Photoshop in order to make a photo montage in order to do this I did file > automate > Photomerge. I then used Reposition as an experiment to see what the outcome would look like. Once adding my files I clicked okay with this being my outcome.

Screen Shot 2015-12-30 at 21.02.14

This then showed me this image this would fit a billboard size, However the only problem I can see is its not exactly straight however I will develop this further by adding traditional work to see the outcome. For this outcome I dont want to ruin the colour so I wouldn’t change it. The image isnt all clear the focus would have to be on St Georges Hall. Even though I will develop this I’m not certain that it will be one of my outcomes up to now.

Screen Shot 2015-12-30 at 20.18.18

To further develop I did another photo montage by following the same steps apart from this time using the same images and Auto I added the same photos and clicked ok.

Screen Shot 2015-12-30 at 21.02.02

This was the result of my experimentation using photo montage in auto. I like both of these outcomes. I think however this outcome may be better to develop with, I’m going to experiment further with both of these as I wouldn’t mind one being a final outcome which was completely digitally produced.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s