Recently I started to work on my front cover. I knew I had to have my hair on it somewhere so I figured why not just have it as the front cover. To do this I had the help of Izzy and Bart as we went to the scanner and scanned my hair. We emailed this so that I could open this in Photoshop.
I opened up a document in Photoshop size A3. I then added my image in holding shift while using the free transform tool to fit my hair to the page. I have then created a new layer and changed it to colour I picked random different colours and painted where my hair was. This was the outcome which I quite liked. I decided that I can always change this so I went on to editing the left side of my page. The idea I had was to keep the left side clean and simple. Whereas the right side was going to be messy and had mixed media.
Instead of creating new paint splats I used the ones which I had in my work I sent to Leeds I copied and pasted these into the file and placed them on the left hand side.
This is the editing I have completed up to now. I am not certain that I should use the paint splats as I the outcome isn’t what I imagined. I have also added my monogram I created for my business cards in the left hand corner I have changed the text so that it is white but once my image is done the KMC will be moved to where I think is appropriate.