Photography | Fail

Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 10.25.17

I began editing my images of Bart I wanted to edit them so that I didn’t show all of his face or it looked quite hallucinatory. I started off by using the marquee tool and then using cmd j to copy this into a new layer I could then resize and moved around I could also change the opacity of the layer

Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 09.58.00

When editing these images I knew they wasn’t strong therefore I didn’t really know what I could do after experimenting for a while this was the outcome I got it stuck with the theme of being quite hallucinatory however I couldn’t see this being a final piece.

To be critical of this piece its not anywhere near up to the standard it should be because this photo shoot didn’t work out the way I wanted it to anyway I decided that there was no point in waisting more time than I had already spent on this and if later on within my work I think that I could possibly use this outcome of a part of it then I will but for now I’m not going to experiment further as I would rather move onto something else which will be beneficial for my final outcomes.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s